Custom Survey Research Services for Social Scientists
SoundRocket is your go-to research collaborator.
From masters in the field of survey methodology and data science to programmers and data collection specialists, our employees span a wide geography and decades of experience in topics that are relevant for your studies.
Take advantage of our expertise in questionnaire design, sampling, survey development and testing, qualitative research methods (cognitive interview, focus groups, etc.), data collection, and data reporting for your next research endeavor.
Common mistakes in study implementation
Not collecting the required data to test your hypotheses
Biases and errors: sample coverage, leading questions, incomplete responses, usability problems, out-of-date terminology
Processing errors: coding processes, data editing & validation, weighting errors, etc. which impact the analysis and interpretation of the data
Losing the study’s purpose during implementation
Lack of documentation and transparency, reduced likelihood that study will be repeated or cited
We routinely hear the statement: This is not rocket science – we can handle it on our own. And we agree—it is not rocket science. It involves the study of humans, which is much more complex than the highly predictable science of rocketry.
So why reach out to us for survey research services?
- an experienced team of survey professionals, ready to collaborate now
- skilled in navigating the grant process with NIH and NSF (including budget development, study design, etc.)
- options for fully customizable surveys, ability to tweak any and every aspect
- support for one-time or longitudinal data collections, as needed
Data Collection Support
- the capacity for 24/7/365 support in data collection and management
- experts in a wide range of data collection methods, including web surveys and focus groups
Data Quality and Privacy
- sample integrity and data reporting
- Confidential and/or anonymous data collection
Responsive Design and High Response Rates
- responsive design for quality and efficiency
- proven methods for improving response rates
Think you could benefit from the help of survey research consultants? Let’s chat!
SoundRocket collaborators include…
Scientists and researchers conducting social science research
Colleges and universities, academics, professors, graduate researchers
Private research firms, government agencies or non-profit organizations
Professional academic organizations
Early career scientist support
We support very early career scientists! Recent Ph.D. or Masters level graduates, current graduate students, or even ambitious undergraduate students in need of expert survey methodology support for a social science study are encouraged to reach out. We have found a variety of mechanisms to support such early career scientists work in the social sciences. We would love to meet you and collaborate!.